Gold Quartz Inn Senior Living
Welcome to our boutique style assisted living and memory care community, Gold Quartz Inn Senior Living. Gold Quartz Inn is a beautifully appointed Victorian style property, nestled in the foothills above Sutter Creek, with towering oak trees surrounding the wrap-around porch, rose gardens, while conveniently located in the heart of Amador County.
Every individual suite at Gold Quartz has its own private bath, cable television hook-up, telephone, wi-fi and individual heat and air controls.
Residents enjoy three nutritionally balanced home cooked meals daily. Our Chef designs monthly seasonal menus, meeting the nutritional needs of each resident. Meals are served in our beautifully appointed dining room where residents can dine with their friends, or make new ones. We also offer room service for those needing to dine in their own private suite.
Our monthly activity calendar is sure to fit the interests and hobbies of all of our residents, from live concerts, arts and crafts, game nights and exercise classes. There is also a monthly “Family-Resident Council” to ensure that our residents’ families are also part of our process to provide the most resident driven programs possible.
Amenities and Services Include
- Three delicious home-cooked meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Complete maintenance free living, including housekeeping and laundry
- Dressing and grooming
- Staff available 24/7
- Wellness checks and medication dispensing
- Monthly Family and resident council meetings
- Individual care plans developed for individual needs
- Coffee and snack bar
- Beauty Salon
- Art Studio and activity room
- Movie Nights
- Walking friends
- Strength and stretching classes
- Weekly church services
- Special Holiday Celebrations- Barbeques, Halloween trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas with Santa and Mrs. Claus, birthday celebrations and more