Amador Residential Care
and Memory Care
Amador Residential Care provides a safe and loving environment and services for seniors who are no longer safe or healthy living on their own. This communal setting provides meals, activities, around-the-clock care, personal assistance, medication management, laundry services, housekeeping, and social interaction throughout the day, while seniors live in private or semi-private suites and share common areas. Our caring and professional staff are available 24/7 to meet the changing needs and desires of residents and their families, including the specific needs of those with dementia.
Our Memory care community is designed specifically for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. In addition to all of the services provided to all of our residents, our secured Memory Care wing provides additional security for our residents diagnosed with memory loss.
Respite care is a short-term stay at an assisted living community. Often ranging from a couple weeks to a month, this type of care offers supervised care in a secure environment and can assist guests with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) or within a memory care community. This option is needed if a caregiver is traveling, senior is rehabilitating post-hospital or in case of an emergency. Guests will stay in a furnished, private room and be able to enjoy the services, activities, and amenities offered at a community. Respite care can also be an excellent option to help with the transition from home to assisted living.
Amenities and Services Include
- Three delicious home-cooked meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Complete maintenance free living, including housekeeping and laundry
- Dressing and grooming
- Staff available 24/7
- Wellness checks and medication dispensing
- Monthly Family and resident council meetings
- Individual care plans developed for individual needs
- Beauty Salon
- Art Studio and activity room
- Movie Nights
- Strength and Stretching classes
- Weekly church services
- Special Holiday Celebrations- 4th of July Barbeques, Halloween trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas with Santa and Mrs. Claus, birthday celebrations and more