Sample weekly Dining Menu
All breakfasts are served with a variety of juices, hot coco, hot tea or coffee.
- Made to order eggs, choice of bacon or sausage, hashbrowns and toast
- Pancakes or Waffles, served with fresh fruit and yogurt
- Egg Casseroles featuring seasonal produce, served with toast and fresh fruit
- Seasonal Quiche, served with hashbrowns and fresh fruit
- Poached eggs, served with fresh fruit and toast
All lunches are served with a choice of milk, a variety of juices, hot tea or coffee.
- Panko crusted fish, served with Au Gratin potatoes, zucchini with tomatoes, a dinner roll and seasonal cake
- Sloppy Joe, with sweet potato fries, coleslaw and a caramel baked apple
- Chicken alfredo fettuccine, served with fresh vegetables, garlic bread and lemon cake
- Orange glazed chicken, served with steamed rice, broccoli florets, a dinner roll and bread pudding
- Pork roast, with fluffy sweet potatoes, fresh vegetables, cornbread and pumpkin cake
- White chicken chili, served with fresh green salad, dinner roll and a snickerdoodle
All dinners are served with a choice of milk, a variety of juices, hot tea or coffee.
- Roast Beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, spice cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Chicken pot pie, served with Caesar salad, dinner roll and an ice cream sundae
- Rosemary Pork Roast, with onions and broccoli in a cheese sauce, a roll and lemon ice box pie
- Lasagna, with roasted green beans, garlic bread and fruit cobbler
- Shepherds pie, with fresh green beans and hot spiced apples
Served seasonally, may include:
- French Onion
- Cream of broccoli
- Vegetable soup
- Chicken noodle soup
- Tomato soup
Snacks and Beverages
Served twice daily
- Home-made cookies
- Cheese and crackers
- Fresh fruit
- Apple sauce
Infused water may include, berries, lemon, mint or other seasonal fruits
We offer special diets whether it is requested by a Physician or the resident’s request. Offering Vegetarian, Vegan, Diabetic, Celiac, Low Salt, Low Carbohydrate, Keto, Gluten free and lactose free diets.