Our Assisted Living communities are designed for seniors who need a little more day-to-day assistance than residents in independent living.
Our Assisted living communities offer programs and associates in place who can provide support with everything from assistance with daily living and basic care to recreational activities and transportation. Our care plans are designed to maximize the independence of our residents while providing a safe and secure environment for them to thrive.
We take away the worry for you or your loved one, with three home-cooked meals daily, housekeeping services, basic care services and the opportunity to engage with new friends and old in a safe and loving environment.
Amenities and Services Include
- Three delicious well-balanced meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Complete maintenance free living, including housekeeping and laundry
- Dressing and grooming
- Staff available 24/7
- Wellness checks and medication dispensing
- Monthly Family and resident council meetings
- Individual care plans developed for individual needs
- Beauty Salon
- Art Studio and activity room
- Movie Nights
- Free wi-fi
- Walking friends
- Strength and Stretch classes
- Weekly church services
- Adventures to nearby attractions, including Daffodil Hill and the Flower Farm
- Special Holiday Celebrations- Barbeques, Halloween trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas with Santa and Mrs. Claus, birthday celebrations and more